Park Safety Rules
This facility is designed for use by skateboards, bikes, rollerblades and scooters. For the safety and comfort of all users of this facility, please observe the following warnings, conditions of use and prohibitions.
GC. Compound management reserve the right to refuse entry to any person who do not abide the following conditions of entry.
- Skating and freestyle biking and scootering can be dangerous.
- Some elements are unsuitable for beginners, ride to your ability.
- Do not use this facility if affected by drugs or alcohol.
- Do not use this facility if hazards exist, report any damage or obstructions to Compound staff for immediate attention.
Conditions of Use
- All participants must complete and sign waiver in order to use facilities.
- All riders must not be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Always skate and/or ride safely and within your skill level.
- Protective equipment, including an approved helmet, knee, elbow, mouth guard and wrist pads must be worn at all times.
- Children under 10 years of age must be supervised at all times by a parent or guardian.
- All riders are required to respect each other.
- Profanity and abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- No tagging/graffiti/stickers or littering.
- Failure to follow these rule of entry will result in immediate removal from premises.
- No Glass
- No Food or drinks near ramps
- No Alcohol
- No Smoking
- No drug use
- Everyone who uses this facility must have a signed waiver with photo on file with us, No Exceptions.
- All participants are responsible for making sure their bike, skateboard, scooter etc are all mechanically sound and in good working order before riding in park. (Plugs on handle bars compulsory)
- It is advisable for all patrons to wear protective pads and mouth guards while in the park, (Approved helmets compulsory).
Foam pit rules
- Always wear a helmet and protective equipment to maximize safety.
- Mouth guards are highly recommended when jumping into foam pit.
- Wait until foam pit is totally empty before you begin your jump.
- Exit foam pit as quickly as possible and move off ramp.
- No standing in or around foam pit to take pictures or videos.
- Only one person at a time to enter the foam pit.
- Do not throw your scooter/bike/skateboard as this can cause serious injury to yourself or others.
- Take turns to jump into foam pit report any person who pushes in or doesn't follow the rules.
- Always ride to your ability